COLORBOND Roofing Colours
Find the ideal colour for your roof and home when you choose from COLORBOND’s diverse colour range!
Split into four categories, Contemporary, Classic, Matt, and Ultra, all COLORBOND colours have been inspired by Australia. Browse through COLORBOND’s colour swatches below.
Tips for choosing a roof colour:
- Stick to themes to create a flow: mix dark and light greys; browns, creams, and beiges; or choose traditional red or green
- Remember you will also need to choose complementary colours for gutters, downpipes, and fascia boards
- Consider the size: a roof is a rather dominant part of the home
- Look at your neighbours and your surrounding environment for inspiration
- Do you live in a heritage property? You might need to get clearance from your council
Not sure which colour is right for your home? Let the Watermaster Roofing experts help you choose! Book an obligation-free consultation with the Watermaster Roofing team today.